The Heavy Duty Locker has greater structural strength making it an ideal choice for higher risk or public areas.
- A robust vertical cycle locker which is installed in rows of at least 2 by BikeAway’s team of trained fitters.
- The overall structure derives further strength from the way the units are attached together, making any row, in effect, 1 very strong structure.
- These lockers can be installed on any hard standing and, due to having adjustable legs (a feature unique to BikeAway), can be installed on most uneven and sloping surfaces, yet still remain vertical and true to produce a smart finish every time.
- Choice of Key Lock or Dual Operated Lock (to which BikeAway has copyright) which has been designed to be used with a disc padlock; includes an override which can be used to open the locker if the padlock key has been lost
- Available in our standard colours of British Racing Green or Oxford Blue. End panels and doors are polyester paint finished. All other surfaces have galvanised finish unless otherwise specified. If other colours are required, please contact us.
- Can normally be installed within 4-6 weeks of order
In addition to Standard BikeAway features as above, the Heavy Duty BikeAway also has:
- 2mm thick doors incorporating strengthening tie bars which provide an inner frame within the door.
- Additional stainless steel lock guard making tampering with lock almost impossible.
- Although not accredited with full certification (due to development work carried out by our company) this locker has passed the attack test in line with industry standards.
- Additional kick plate at base of door as recommended by the rail industry.
Price on application
Free delivery & installation within England and Wales for orders of 10+ lockers.